Korea.com is offering you a chance to be a voluntary manager or staff of After School fanclub and this is your chance to become part of Korea.com!
The manager’s roles are:
1. Managing and writing posts on the Fanclub
2. Taking care of members in the FanclubSet featured image
3. Appoint fanclub staffs
4. Decorating the Fanclub site
5. Managing polls on the Fanclub
6. Managing Fanclub event
7. And more…
* Actually manager is the highest role in a fan club.
Please fill in the form below and send in your application to email@example.com! Thank you very much!
1. Which fanclub are you applying for?:
2. Which role do you apply(Manager or Staff)?:
6. Active period during a day:
8. Korea.com ID:
9. Twitter Link:
10. Facebook Link:
11. Your blog address(if any):
12. Proof (how well you can do it):
* Please, Join the fanclub you apply for before your application.
These can be some examples of your proof:
> Your current or prior experience in participating in other fanclubs
> Show your plan on how you can make your Fanclub super-active
> If you’re currently managing a Fanclub, you’re welcomed
will give the managers of Fanclub many benefits including support to recruit staffs and proceed various events
If you’re an eligible, qualified person, feel free to apply!