Go to global navigation menu Go to sidebar menu Go to contents

[FANACCOUNT] 120617 Dream team Story Filming

filming tape, I wanted to upload the pictures from my ipad to the computer and make a post, but I had 3 final exams in the morning so I didn’t had energy to do so. After a morning of exams, I’ll show the pictures to everyone now. PS about yesterday’s kiss incident, I showed the post to Jinyoung and Jang Doyeon noona (T/N: probably the one who kissed Jinyoung), Jinyoung expressed that the internet is scary nowadays, and asked what are the fans secretly talking about, I told Doyeon noona that fans are saying that she is going to die because of this incident…thus Doyeon noona immediately explained that it was for a funny performance and it wasn’t real, Jinyoung smiled helplessly at the side….But I didn’t think that B1A4 had huge popularity, we had one of the largest audience at our programme filming late at night, almost 90% of them were Jinyoung’s fans. As DT’s only Chinese staff, I honestly think that whether present at the filming or paying attention online, all of you are very supportive, so I hope that everyone will like our programme, do watch it when it broadcasts and support our Dream Team staffs. Thank you everyone.

I’ll put the pictures below

====================================

=============================================

Lastly, the autograph and picture we took

=============================================

Source: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1670517643

Translation: thesproutboys@tumblr