In commemoration of Jang Keun Suk‘s debut album “Just Crazy,” his special program “Just Crazy” World will be webcast for 24 hours on NICO NICO LIVE.
The full title of the program is “Special 24-Hour Program ‘Just Crazy’ World in Nico Nico Live Broadcast in Commemoration of the Release of Jang Geun Suk’s 1st Album ‘Just Crazy.’“
The program starts at 21:00 on May 29. It’s the same day of Love Rain final episode. For watching the program, you have to sign up as a NICO NICO LIVE membership.
You can enter the live page on May 29 at 20:50 (Japan local time), 10 minutes before the program begins. The program starts at 21:00.
– web-casting hours: from 21:00 on May 29 to 21:00 on May 30 (24 hours)
The roughly scheduled contents are below.
– 21:00-22:00 Looking back on the special program “Let Me Cry”
– 22:00-01:00 New Album “Just Crazy” audio source & original video
– 01:00-05:00 Observation of hanging new billboard at Shibuya station
* It is distributed via wireless connection, so it might be temporarily interrupted.
– 05:00-11:00 New Album “Just Crazy” audio source & original video
– 11:00-12:00 LIVE webcast “Seiryumon(青龍門) cafe at VENUS FORT
* Special menu, original goods are displayed
– 12:00-18:00 NICO NICO Church with Jang Keun Suk “Express how crazy you are about JKS!”
* You have a chance to express your heart via fixed-point camera.
After the program, aired video will be watched by JKS.
– 18:00-21:00 New Album “Just Crazy” audio source & original video
*During the program, you’ll see several JKS’ comment videos at random times. Don’t miss them!
And also you can book the live and watch it later (but only once, be careful!), using the feature called “タイムシフト予約 (time-shift)”. You can watch it from 30 minutes to a month after the show ends.
Access the special page of “Just Crazy” World program webcast
How to watch Nico Nico Live
How to watch the time-shift of Nico Nico Live
Jang Keun Suk had previously held similar programs over Nico Nico Live for the release of his debut single “Let Me Cry,” which went straight to the top of the Oricon charts, as well as for the release of TEAM H’s “Lounge H The First Impression,” which he participated in as part of a unit with BIG BROTHER. Over one million people tuned into these past two broadcasts.
Jang Keun Suk will also be taking over “Seiryumon“ inside Odaiba’s Venus Fort from May 30th until June 17th. Multiple panels of Jang Keun Suk wearing the clothes from his album jacket cover will be plastered on the walls, while exclusive clips and his music video for “Crazy Crazy Crazy” will be projected onto a gigantic screen. There will also be a special menu, napkins, and coasters of the Korean star.
The song “200 miles” from his new album has already been claimed as the opening theme song to the movie ‘FAIRY TAIL the Movie Houou no Miko,’ while the song “Rain” is currently on air now as the CM song for Suntory’s “Soul Makkori” commercials.