Go to global navigation menu Go to sidebar menu Go to contents

Teen Top’s Live Concert During Hari Jutaan Belia 2012 Putrajaya, Malaysia

To all lovely angels around the world~especially to Malaysian angels..this video belongs to all of you guys. Actually, this video concert were been held on last 5 month~i guess.. hohohoho..so, i’m just took it here and share it with others. For those who didn’t known bout Hari Jutaan Belia a.k.a Hari Belia Putrajaya-it’s actually Malaysian national biggest festival for young generation~especially Teenagers and Youth~it’s called Malaysian Youth Day which is celebrate in the end week of May starting last year. They are many activities come out during that day (including Free Kpop Concert)..hehehehe.. Last year, we had 1 day live performance from Super Junior M. But this year, we have 2 days live performance from 3 kpop stars including Ukiss (25th May 2012) Teen Top & Dal Shabet (26th May 2012). I had met huge Teen Top angels during that day and some of them come early at 8 a.m. sat infront of the concert stage and be patient waiting until 9 p.m (some of them didn’t stay off at their place the whole day!!) ~just only for watching Teen Top live concert. All the kpop concert were performed successful.Yeyyy!!YouTube Preview Image

Source: Cheernatt